Sign in to follow this  
segmkc

How do I cut 2 color logos w/SBE..but wait..test cut first!!!

Not sure what to do at this point. My first problem is that I can't get my cutter to test cut vinyl. I can't even get the cutter offline! UGH. How do I go about getting my image into SBE and then print out the different colors of vinyl to layer? How do I make the registration marks to line up each layer? Anyone buy vinyl and transfer tape from eBay? Who should I use?  Thanks!!

have you read the new bie manual in the instructional section of this forum?

If not most questions are answered there.

Paco

I have,actually. I'm not sure why I can;t get the cutter to go offline.

maybe you should just submit a ticket into US cutter support for help, If you haven't already.. 

Guest manwayvan

Try pressing the offline button really fast and soft of soft. My button is very responsive and if I put too much pressure or press too hard it does that. Also with registration marks you have to make circles or squares or whatever you want to go by lining up by. The Hotshot version and pro version have reg marks in signblazer but they are unavailable due to non support of software. Also cutting various colors in sb when you goto cut you should see the colors you have available to cut on the left. Make sure the correct color is selected only, then load that color of vinyl and press cut..You can make it feed to make sure you have enough vinyl to fit by clicking the max position button on sb(I have to hit click mine three times before the vinyl moves and I am hooked through usb)then click next color and load that color vinyl and so on..Also back to reg marks what ever you decided to use for reg marks you have to make sure that you change the color of them everytime you load vinyl or they will not cut. Hope that helps if not shoot me a message and I will try to help.

Guest manwayvan

Press the Cutter Button in SBE and on the left side you should see the multiple colors. It will only cut the ones that do not have an X overtop of the arrow. You can click which ever color you want to select and it will change your image to adjust to the color you designed for that cut. You can however select multiple colors at one time(not recommended for cutting purposes but lets you see how things will lay out and cut)by holding ctrl and clicking on multiple colors.

Not sure what to do at this point. My first problem is that I can't get my cutter to test cut vinyl. I can't even get the cutter offline! UGH. How do I go about getting my image into SBE and then print out the different colors of vinyl to layer? How do I make the registration marks to line up each layer? Anyone buy vinyl and transfer tape from eBay? Who should I use?  Thanks!!

In SignBlazer You drag the marks to the main cutout. Then if you click on each color on the right side of the screen you will see the layers. Don't worry if some ''look'' bigger than they should, it will cut out fine.

I get most my products from SignWarehouse.com Good prices and fast shipping. If you are going to due muti layer graphics get clear app tape.