rex

thumbnail program

a while back i saw a program that would let you take your ai and eps files, and print them out as thumbnails, sort of like making a cataloug of your files, but my pc crashed before i was able to install it,,,,does anyone here know what program i am talking about, and f so where to locate it, i havent been able to find it since i got my pc back up,,,thanks

Guest manwayvan

Not sure if this is it but I use xnview to view my eps and ai files I will check if it will let you print thumbnails..If not I would love to have a program too

are you talking about infranview?

that is the program i printed my thumbs from it in the file menu i think

another question along the same topic,when i save my ai files, then go to my folder, some of them i can see what they are and others just have the ai icon,,,i do name them to help identify what they are, but why do some show up as an icon and some a thumb?

just to clarify my first question, what i was wanting to do was basically print my files so as to have a cataloug, so to speak,, thanks for the replys so far, and i will look into everything suggested

thanks again

:thumbsup:

BIG, BIG THANKS GUYS, it took a while getting the right plugin, but that was exactly the program i was looking for, got it installed now, and can better organize my files and put together a portfolio of sorts

thanks to everyone

:thumbsup:

BIG, BIG THANKS GUYS, it took a while getting the right plugin, but that was exactly the program i was looking for, got it installed now, and can better organize my files and put together a portfolio of sorts

thanks to everyone

What program did you download? Along with what plug in? Thanks so much for the help :thumbsup: