rjfox

First cut in 4 Months

Well, I have finally finished my move from Michigan down to Tampa, Florida.  During the move, my cutter was in storage inside of a pod.  Today I finally got to open it up.  After just buying my house and installing my mailbox yesterday, I figured I only had one project I could start with!

post-2477-12986544040639_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544041047_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544041443_thumb.jpg

post-2477-1298654404185_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544049002_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544049286_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544049548_thumb.jpg

post-2477-12986544049826_thumb.jpg

We are right across from Busch Gardens.  I can see Montu from my front yard! 

Congrats on the move and getting your cutter back out and cutting!I know I didn't cut for awhile and I was going threw withdrawls.

Christi

Well, I have finally finished my move from Michigan down to Tampa, Florida.  During the move, my cutter was in storage inside of a pod.  Today I finally got to open it up.  After just buying my house and installing my mailbox yesterday, I figured I only had one project I could start with!

The cutter and all supplies would have been the first thing I moved and set up. 

Congrats on the new house and the move. I will be making the move to Fort Myers in June of 2010. Can't wait  :)

Dave

You won't have to worry about hurricanes that much over on the west coast. Tampa is a fun place I use to go party there all the time.

You'll like Ft Myers 99v8miata, I'm actually going down there this weekend to go out with my buddy and his fiance on their new yacht.

Dave, I would have loved to unpack my cutter first.  Right now I would be happy to have a place to permanently set it up..  In Michigan I had a seperate room for all of my stuff.  But now I have a wife.  When I put down some rules and plan to do something it goes through a 3 stage process. 

1. It gets totally rejected.

2. I come up with a compromise, which is then rejected.

3. I put all of my things in one of two places;  The shed, or the trash.

So far thats how it has gone!!  Although I have snuck my cutter in and have it set up for now!