Sign in to follow this  
repodon

some i just done

the 1st one is sandblasted on a wine glass with a lion in front and on the back is some tress all sandblasted on wine glass with a lighted fake candle

it looks awesome in the dark when the candle is turned on

the other 2 are in vinyl waiting to be sandblasted got a lot more to sandblast

Very Nice Don!! I look forward to getting my blasting setup. Hopefully within the next month. gonna pull some OT at work to get the cash.

Very cool work. I have a sandblaster just haven't done any of that yet. I plan to get some beer mugs and practice this weekend. And I know what you mean about the number of views verses the number of comments.

Dave

Guest kenya

this sucks out of 49 people only 1 person replied well thats fine i will not post no more pictures and also i will not come back to this forum again bye

Ah Don..... I just saw your post. They look great. I REALLY love the lion.

Come on back now ;)

99v8miata and aa09 thanks i got plenty more i just got doen doing wow this is fun hopeing to sell some at the flea market make me little bit of mulla

WOW.....slow down Don....I don't think I would take it personally....but you really need to give people time not everyone is going to make a reply; when you react like that not many people care to reply, I can't believe you would get so worked up so quickly.