Sign in to follow this  
gtpounda

No Power!!!

I haven't used my Refine MH721 for a few months now and when i tried to turn it on, NO POWER. Anyone know what could be causing this? This is the first problem i had in 2 years. could it be a bad power cord?  :D:)

If you are using the included power cable, I would swap that as well for troubleshooting purposes.

If you are using the included power cable, I would swap that as well for troubleshooting purposes.

Yeah, I've had power cables go bad before...you never expect it so it's the last thing you think of but it does happen.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Refine MH721 had died this morning, I changed the fuse in the plug and the fuse on the plotter itself all to no avail.  I contacted the person I bought it off and was in the processing of waiting for an address to return the plotter to when I came across this thread.  So I thought I would change the power lead, gotta be worth a shot and bobs your uncle it fired up.

Now though the lead that was on it before had a 13 amp fuse in the lead I'm now using only has a 5amp fuse should I change it to a 13 or just keep at 5, my thinking is 5 is better as it will blow sooner rather than later??

Good to hear Pitkin. Please contact USCutter with any other issues you have on this machine. Though you are not covered under warranty you do have access to our support team for any and all issues.  :rolleyes:

Thats very nice of you, thanks

PS You should defo set up shop in the UK customer service USCutters seem to provide is above and beyond anything we seem to get over here.