Guest Schramm

Need your opinion - Everybody please respond

Guest Schramm

I am in the process of building a design ideas website for my Antique mirror site.  I am in the process of putting together pictures and information of how the mirror was used in design.  Below is a pic of the concept of what I am going to do for this new site which will be attached to the one that I have now.  Tell me what you think of the way that it looks.

post-0-12986543798034_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986543808626_thumb.jpg

Very nice clean design. Have you thought about mirrored flat screen tv covers? May just be me but think that would fit along with your style. And again great job.  :thumbsup:

Guest Schramm

I already do mirrors with a section open for the size of the screen.  I am in the process of doing that for Bloomingdales NYC for their cosmetic department but the screens are 9".  I can do mirror for just about any occasion, style or need.  The website I am building now is going to show what other people, designers, archetects and glass companies have done with my mirror once they received it.  This will have professionally put together video streams as well as a blog and a forum were designers, archetects and glass companies can talk about design ideas.  I cannot wait as this will be the first of its kind on the net.

Looks really good. Are you going to take the photos, or is someone else providing them? I know it is probably a trivial matter, but there is something reflected in your mirror. It caught my eye immediately. You might want to try to get a pic without the reflection.

Charlie

Guest Schramm

Charlie,

My clients take the pics, not me unfortunatly.  Now have you ever tried to take a pic of a mirror without a reflection?  Damn near impossible on a grand scale such as this.  I do know what you mean though!

I think a before and after picture would be great. That way everyone can see what a great improvement it is to the cabinet.

Dave

I think it looks fine, straight forward and uncluttered. Shame you can't get a close up pic of a single door.

The text around your logo is kinda hard to read.  Otherwise, it looks nice. Good layout.

Yeah,

can't read your business name or phone number. i would move them to the right side, bottom right corner.

great work !

Or go and put a colored box behind the logo so that the words and numbers can be seen.  Maybe a gradient glow?  But it looks great.