Sign in to follow this  
Crazybry79

Demo car job

Looks great . I uhhh wish I could say the same about the cars themselves. But the graphics are very nice. I like your company logo.

Thanx for the + feedback! 

you "built" it ? :thumbsup:

Ya...I guess thats kinda a vuage statement....I prepped it!  :)  :thumbsup:  :D

Anyways, I didnt like it, so I made some changes....little detail in the flames, added some misc stuff...

SANY1340.jpg

SANY1341.jpg

SANY1342.jpg

SANY1343.jpg

Guest kenya

Looks good.......... too bad it's on demo cars, it won't be readable long  :thumbsup::).

lol, ya, it is too bad, really.  But the demos are a HUGE part of our rural farming community (we have 4 stop and go lights in our county!! thats how rural we are!) and theres alot of attention.  We've run cars the last 7 years, and in the last 3 years, weve always placed in the top 3 (myself, and the other driver), so we get noticed. :)

Heck, I sponsored a pig wrestling contest today.  :thumbsup:  ....don't ask!

Guest kenya

Heck, I sponsored a pig wrestling contest today.  :thumbsup:  ....don't ask!

Oh, you gotta tell us where you put your decal  !!  :thumbsup::)  :thumbsup:

Ok are you really running for Sheriff ?

lol, it's a "running"joke.  4 or 5 yrs ago, while building....I mean setting up...our cars, we were getting a bit intoxicated one night.  Somebody brought up the crazy thought "ya, one of us should run for sheriff".  Well, I kinda got "nominated" for the joke.  We printed off the nomination forms (must have 500 signatures from people in the  community  to get on the ballot), and headed to the bars.  Well we got our signatures, and well...kinda kept parting.  The next day, SOMEONE (to this day I dont know who) turned in the paperwork at city hall. (heck, that mornin I didnt even remember the whole ordeal!)  Well, over the next few months we kinda joked about us runnin around in the bars getting nomination signatures that night.  Well, when the demos came around, whomever turn the paperwork in must have spray painted on my (and team mates) cars "Crazy Bry for SHERRIF"  .....yes ....mis spelled and everything.  Then we reaslly had a good laugh about that.   It wasnt until a few weeks after the demos that the "official word" came out, that "Crazy Bry" was on the ballot....officially.  :thumbsup:  :)

So now, every year, we put something like that on the cars, kinda a reminder of why we finish the cars BEFORE we start drinking!    BTW, this is the first year we spelled sheriff right.

Well, the number 7 won, and the 57 took 3rd - would have won itself, if it wasnt for bum luck with tires.....  Pics tommorrow.