Kelly54487

ASAP Please How to outline in sign blazer

:thumbsup: I have a 4-layer decal I'm making for a customer. It has a group of bowling pin (6) or so layered on top of each other. When I do the black layer there outlined however.... the lines are to thin when it comes to weeding them out. I want them to all be outlined with thicker lines. How do I or can I do this in sign blazer?

Note: I did use the Manipulate icon and SCROLLED DOWN to expand/outline/inline icon but........ all it does is outine like a boarder around all the pins. I need ALL the pins out lined (it won't do the inside of the pins that are layered on top of each other)

I also have another question when I originally cut out the black outline for my bowling pins, the lines weren't all solid lines they had cut marks in them, If that makes any sense. Is this something to do with the welding option?:thumbsup: Don't know anything on this as well.

Any help would be appreciated with step by step directions I'm still VERY new with this program everyone.

Thanks,

Kelly

I have looked and it and tried several different things but can't seem to get it to outline within the design,just the outside.

I have looked and it and tried several different things but can't seem to get it to outline within the design,just the outside.

Kelly, if you can post the file, it

Select or highlight the object and then hit the "e" key on your keyboard. The instructions in the help menu state to type the "i" key...but that didn't work for me. That should open the inline/outline dialog box for you.

I get lost in the printed manual, may I suggest you open a simple object in SignBlazer, highlight it and then experiment with your keyboard...you'll be surprised at the shortcuts to be found.

;DA BIG thanks to you all for you help on this one. This is where the message boards really come in handy when your in a jam.  :thumbsup:Rod thank you for the file, I haven't tried cutting it out as of yet. When I do I'll let you all know how it worked and post a photo. Thanks again everyone you don't know what a relief this is to a newbie.

God Bless,

Kelly

Hi All  ..... 

I too, have this problem except I would appreciate someone telling us HOW

to fix it as opposed to fixing it for us.

I would like to know how to fix it myself instead of relying on others to fix

it for me, you know?

TIA