Sign in to follow this  
reelguitars

Well, this has got me stumped!!!

Ok, what happens is...I have 3 computers, all networked together.  All network operations seem to be running fine.  Problem is, when I import an SBD file from one computer to the other (let's say I have a deer head pic with the words Smith Hills shaped in a raised arc over the deer head, and the words Hunting Club in a lower arc under the deer head, the words come out in a completely different and unusable position.  Now, I can load the original file on a flash drive, and load it into either of the other 2 computers and it works perfectly.  I design on my main computer with a 31" monitor to make it easy to take care of details but it's in another room than my other computers and cutters.  What in the world can I do?  Thanks for your help.  David

Hmm.  Sounds odd.  I have a similar setup.  In my office I use dual monitors, and when I'm at home I use my laptop.  I transfer SBD files accross my network daily.  Sometimes wireless from the laptop to the cutter computer.  Sometimes from my office to the cutter computer, etc.  I've never had the problem you're describing.

I wonder if you're using different versions of SignBlazer?  Also, have you tried creating a graphic in the cutter computer then tranfer it to your office?  I wonder if that'll cause the same problem?

Actually, It just occurred to me......When I transfer the file, I always put it on my server, then retrieve it from the server when preparing to cut.  I wonder if you open SignBlazer in the cutter computer, then open the file located in the office computer using the "browse" option, if you'll have the same problem.