Sign in to follow this  
prettybird

Where can I find a picture of blue sky mixed with clouds?

Hi, I am looking for a picture of a blue sky mixed with clouds that I can print that is not copywrited.  Anyone have one to share or know where I could get stuff like that?  Thanks!!

If it was me..I'd just walk outside and take a pic. No worry about it being copyrighted then. If you don't find one by tomorrow, and it's sunny with clouds here, let me know an'll take one.

Thanks for the link.  I think I might find something I can use on there. 

And thanks for the offer of taking a picture for me.  I would go outside and do it myself, but living in Oregon, you don't always find a nice blue sky :)  So if I don't find something that will work, I'll will let you know.  Thanks again!

Just capture a pic of your desktop using the blue sky with clouds desktop image. Crop out the icons and you're good to go.

Charlie

Just capture a pic of your desktop using the blue sky with clouds desktop image. Crop out the icons and you're good to go.

Charlie

That's a good idea, but how do I capture a picture of my desk top?  Thanks

get the image you want on your desktop (in display settings). Then, hold down the shift key and press the Print Screen key (PrtSc on my keyboard). Then open your favorite image editting software and press Ctrl and the letter v simultaneously.

Charlie

the desktop wallpaper jpegs are located in teh windows folder. Windows>web>wallpaper.Save yourself some time.

In my XP Pro, the old sky with clouds isn't there anymore but there are two (one is BLISS) that have blue sky with clouds that you could crop.

Oh yeah, sure, take the easy way out. LOL! Actually, I had no clue where the images were filed. I capture screen shots fairly frequently, so it's an automatic response for me rather than hunting.

Charlie

before XP they were just in the system folder I think...not that easy to find. I hear that the reason they stopped using the plain clouds one was that nobody thought to copyright it.