Sign in to follow this  
odokie

Please help with a $ quote

I am still unsure of what to charge for some signs, thanks in advance for your help!

What would you charge?

A 87

post-1400-12986543511312_thumb.jpg

post-1400-1298654353076_thumb.jpg

Orcal 651.  The menu is 87"X13" the picture shows a part the existing sign, I am guessing I will use 2 to 2 1/2 yards.  I'm not sure of the application time, I haven't done to many signs.

I would be around $125 or so. That sounds like a fair price. That's not counting the sign substrate that your applying it to. I would mark up the plexiglass to about $50 or so.

Total around $160-$175

I would be around $125 or so. That sounds like a fair price. That's not counting the sign substrate that your applying it to. I would mark up the plexiglass to about $50 or so.

Total around $160-$175

true, tell him the plexi is exp. (like someone sayed. you can always go down but never up.) who said that?

Total around $160-$175

true, tell him the plexi is exp. (like someone sayed. you can always go down but never up.) who said that?

I've said it a few times lol

Now i'm looking at the quote and thinking $150 with 100% materials mark up and a simple PSF price with 25% more for the second color (blue)