Sign in to follow this  
b8studio

vista and flexi pro 8.1

hello i have refine mh1351.

is it true that you need to have flexi 8.5 to use it on windows vista? i'm using 8.1 and it doesnt work

thanks

ben

hello i have refine mh1351.

is it true that you need to have flexi 8.5 to use it on windows vista? i'm using 8.1 and it doesnt work

thanks

ben

The Flexi version for VISTA is  8.5  you are correct. You can download the FREE Sign Blazer elements and use it,  it works for  Vista,  You can find a free download on the EBAY pages that US cutter sells on. 

Guest fivestar

I had no luck with Flexi 8.1 and Vista, but others seem to have it working.  I myself use XP on the shop computer and just tried it on my home computer which is Vista, but like I said No luck.

I heard that on Windows 7 they rolled back some things,including the need for so mch RAM. Maybe that's the reason.

Sometimes you can use the backward compatiblity feature of Vista. After installing Flexi right mouse click on the icon and then click the compatibilty tab. There you can select windows XP SP2 and it should run. Again, there could be a problem where it won't run that way either but I say give it a try.