lsmithctr

SB is splitting my pictures into 2 tiles

I am trying to cut a string of dingbats that is almost the same length as the width of my vinyl.  It is definately not longer, but when I send it to cut, it cuts one of the pictures off and sends it to its own tile. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  Can anyone help?

when you go into the cut screen make sure that you have your setup correct. You have to set your vinyl with and length not only in the designing screen but in the cutting screen!

Your weeding border may be forcing it to cut it in 2 tiles...... try messin' with your weeding controls and see if the second tile disappears

I have a copam & use 24" vinyl . The pinch rollers are inside the 24" so I can't cut 24" decals . I cut 23 1/2 decals at the most before tiling . What is your cutter reading as vinyl width ?

Vinyl width is set to 24.8 so I think that should be good. 

My cutter is a 24, but i generally use 15 vinyl so my cutter is set at 14.5 for the width. How wide is your actual vinyl? 30 inches? if your vinyl is only 15 inches wide and you have the cutter set for 24.8, then there is your problem.

I am wondering if it is that I am mixing the dingbats with a eps picture.  I didn't think that would matter, but the picture that is getting thrown is the eps file. The piece I am trying to cut is actually only 20" long and my vinyl is 24".  The only thing that seems to be the problem is the eps file. 

I am not quite sure if this will work, but here is my attempt to post the file.  Hopefully someone can help me be abe to print it on one tile.  THank you so much to all who have helped so far.  I love this forum!!

nativity.SBD

nativity.SBD

It cuts ok here ........ The only way I can get it to tile is if my Weed All box is set to 3" ...... You might want to clean up some of the hay in the manger gonna be a pain to weed  :thumbsup:

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. Your weed border should be .1 or .2

If you set it close to 3 it will force it to a second tile