Sign in to follow this  
mustangconv85

tell me what ya think

i like it! but do a two layer on the v and k with some holographic. that would make it really pop!

bb

One note I would make is to lose the Hotmail address. Register a domain or something other than a free email service. I know I am probably wrong, but I won't deal with anyone who uses a "disposable" email address. It makes it too easy to just close up shop and vanish. I want to be able to feel a sense of permanancy in the companies I deal with. You can register a domain for next to nothing these days.

Charlie

Guest kenya

Well, you've heard everything that I would suggest also.

The guys are right on.... it needs more pop, you need a #, the Tahoe blends in too much (the font is cool though), and for sure get a domain name. 

Not picking you apart...... it's all creative input.  :-X

I think it looks good. I also like cutme's suggestion for using the holographic letters on front.

What's up with us Ford guys wearing bow ties all of a sudden? I just bought a 50th anniversary Z06.  :-X

i'm trying to work with mostly vinyl i already have as i don't have a lot of extra money spending a ton on medical bills right now having liver failer with no insurance isn't cheap

Guest kenya

WOW mustang, sorry to hear that.  ;)

Hope things will be alright for you. I had a friend that had a liver transplant...... very expense (drugs & surgery). He just pasted the 5 year mark Aug.3. 

I'll keep you in my prayers. :-X

Maybe change the color of the Tahoe..... it just doesn't let your window decal stand out, by being the same color.

Just noticed the shaw.ca on the side. You work with Shaw? I met a guy down here a few months back from Shaw in Canada.

Charlie

One note I would make is to lose the Hotmail address. Register a domain or something other than a free email service. I know I am probably wrong, but I won't deal with anyone who uses a "disposable" email address. It makes it too easy to just close up shop and vanish. I want to be able to feel a sense of permanancy in the companies I deal with. You can register a domain for next to nothing these days.

Charlie

yes, but a domain can disapear as fast as any free email addy.

bb

Just noticed the shaw.ca on the side. You work with Shaw? I met a guy down here a few months back from Shaw in Canada.

Charlie

no it's just our internet provider. but right now i'm in utah because it was costing me a fortune being in the hospital in Canada since i wasn't a permanent resident yet. was 2000 a day to be in the hospital ouch. right now i'm slowly improving and am a out patient. so no sitting around bored in a hospital thank god.