Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Remus

Square inches-help please

I have a job to make some ghost flames & I am using a semitransparent vinyl to achieve this...it is kinda pricey 117.50 for a 24"x10 yrd. roll...Am I correct in that in my calculations of 8640 sq. inches in this roll? & my cost is .014 per sq. in. ? I got that by dividing (the price) 117.50 by (the total sq.in) 8640....

So are my calculations correct?? Something don't seem right to me, so I am just getting another opinion!!!

Thanks for your input in advance....

That is correct  :D

It looks correct to me. That is 1.4 cents per square inch or $2.00 per square foot.

Jay

Thanks...Jay & rodger...BTW rodger your little bug made me keep swatting at my screen...it took me a minute to figure out what it was...lol

Your welcome Uncle Remus , The owner of a roadracing forum has that BUG & I think it is hilarious so I started using it here . It annoys some & that is hilarious also  in a nice way . The more I like somebody , the more I annoy them ... ask MJ ( Mod Jenny or sumptin like that  :) )

I TRIED RAID TO KILL THAT DAMN BUG BUT IT DIDNT WORK I TOO AT FIRST WAS GETTING AGGREVATED WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS A DAMN FLY  UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS SOME ONES AVITAR THEN I FELT STUPID

I TRIED RAID TO KILL THAT DAMN BUG BUT IT DIDNT WORK I TOO AT FIRST WAS GETTING AGGREVATED WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS A DAMN FLY  UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS SOME ONES AVITAR THEN I FELT STUPID

Then you felt stupid?? Hahaha.... I don't need Rodger's bug to make me feel stupid. I somehow manage to feel stupid all by myself, and quite often too!

[Did I say that out loud?]