SandyM114

gotta love this you tube video...

My granddaughter (4 going on 14) loves to play dressup and crankup the karioki(sp) machine. My daughter walked in on her last night and taped her. She's a hoot! Love the knee action.....  I don't know how to give a link but you type in " mia bella seven things" on the search bar. What do you think?  LOL  Sandy

that needs to be sent to the funniest home videos, she is awesome....

Thanks, guys! Everyetime I see it, I crack up when she gets the knees going. I thought she'd learned this by watching big sister, but my daughter caught the bigger sister trying to imitate the dance moves last night by wathching herself in her mirror.  I think she's got a little Tina Turner going on....I did think about getting them to send it to AFV, but don't know how you' d go about doing that. Not everyone will appreciate it as much as me.lol  It sure started out my day on a fun note...

American Idol? Afraid not, not much of a voice unfortunately...lol

They are going to re-video her with lights on, they just had a lamp on in this one. You miss the dramatic facial expressions.lol

Guest kenya

Yep, I was thinking how she moves like Tina Turner.  :lol:;D

Guest round2racing

I can hear your daughter chuclking in the background.

I could not have held my composure well enough to tape it.

That is the cutest and sweetest thing I have seen in a long time.

How much fun it should be to have a daughter/grandaughter that loves to play and entertain you instead of your entertaining them.

I have to show my 17 year old daughter this.  She is crazy about kids and she'll just love this!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing such a sweethear with us.

;D ;D :thumbsup:;D ;D

Well, my daughter was chuckling in the background, but the music was so loud the granddaughter didn't hear her. They planned to re-video it, but thought they'd lose the true scene if they "planned" it. Had the overhead lights been on, it would have been perfect. I still get a kick out of it.lol She's had 200 views of it, and she even has a "fan" that wants to see all her new videos.lol My daughter said she'd send me the file so I can try to get it sent to AmFunVideo if I can figure how to do that.Sandy

Sandy, that is SO funny & adorable...thanks for sharing the smiles.

Kenya, thanks for posting the video.

That is truly PRICELESS and AWESOME, that is for sure talent in the making and YES I say send to AFV you r not out nothing but the stamp, go for it she is cute and funny as ever

Sandy, just watched it with my 5 year old today and had a big smile.  She is soo cute and love the whole get up, with the flapper dress, huge sunglasses, and all, she is a real rock star; and boy does she know how to rock the mic too:D

Cute, cute!  TFS