eddieb378

help please

ok I have downloaded inscape and saved it to eps in sbd files when I try to import into sign blazer the saved vector is not there what am I missing

should be exporting out of inkscape as a eps ,then import to signblazer

my opinion always need to leave it as a eps forget the sbd file

ammo I save the vector after I trace it as eps form. to get it to save in sign blazer i have to save it as sbd files wich is the folder in sign blazer. I do this all the time on my laptop and have no problem. I am tring to set up a new laptop doing it the same way as i do on my other one and its not showing up in imported on sign blazer. what am i missing

may i ask why you are saving them as a sbd, eps are alot easier to work with and you can export them from signblazer, also ifran viewer will let you see the eps not a sbd file and not have to open 100 files to find the one you are looking for

you cannot import a sbd file you have to click open to open a sbd file in SB

I am saveing as a eps but the folder i am tring to send it too is sbd files so when import in sign blazer it should be there

SBD files: open, and save as

eps files: import, and export

to go from eps to sbd you need to import the eps and save as to get a sbd  file

to go from sbd to eps you need to open the sbd and export to get a eps

if what i am reading correctly it should make sure you had the whole file clicked to export or save

I save mine in eps and then make a file for it in inkscape. Sample (save as eps, image name, file name) SBE I go to import then user, then the file I put the eps image in. click on the file u saved it in and it should be there and then I import it and then go to save as in SBE use the same name then it puts it in my SBD files.