Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Do any of you all use these blades?

CleanCut Blades are no joke.  I've used all sorts over the years but CleanCut Blades last way longer.  Plus every once in a while they'll just throw in a free blade because the weather is nice. (no joke)  Give them a call and you'll see what I mean 866-579-0963 or 877-664-1115.

I just got mine dialed in pretty good after getting it yesterday.  I couldn'nt beleive I could cut something this small.  I could barley see the dot to the i.

IMG_1619.jpg

Okay, with Christmas holidays coming up and all the work I'm doing with small letters for tiles and coasters, I had to order a 60 degree blade for my Pcut. Besides, I'm now doing work with the blackboard tile and that stuff is thick! Will let you guys know how I like it for that stuff.

I have a Roland CleanCut for my LP24 and I love it. Won't use any other blade now. I noticed better weeding right after I installed it.

Just got the 5 pack of cleancuts in and have been selling the extra USC blades that I won't need now - they went like hotcakes on Ebay the last 2 days