Sign in to follow this  
Dr12volt1338

Jagged Block letters

I don't ever recall seeing a font like what has been requested but I am doing a couple trailers for a local DJ company the image he has in his mind is of block letters with kind of a jagged zig zagged outer edge.... I have been searching for a few hours ( I know not a lot of time) and thought I would just ask if maybe anyone here had any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

Papyrus is one. Should be on DaFont.com.

same here. that's the only font that I know off hand that has that type of characteristic. Papyrus is supposed to be a standard font in Windows.

check out fontpark.net. they have about every font you can think of for free.

Kevin

This site seems great there are a lot of fonts I can use for a few other jobs I have I just can't seem to get any of them to download

they are kind of cryptic on their download link. it moves around a bit. When you click on the font you want, it comes up with a demo page. look in the top right of that and you will see 4 links to various other sites. int here somewhere will be the word Download in blue. that is the link. Click that link, and another page will open with yet another moving Blue download link. click this and you can download the file. then you need to extract the contents of the .zip file to your fonts folder in windows. on XP it's c:windowsFonts. when your done extracting make sure you view the contents of the fonts folder. You have to do this to enable it to load the font. It should then be available in Sign blazer. Or any other software your using. I don;t even have to restart SB if I view that folder.

Good Luck

Kevin