TexasFocus18

Pricing on mutliple decals

Ok guys need your help...  Coach wants 50 of these decals for team to put on car windows.  All white and weeds pretty easy.  Was thinking 4-5 dollar range each?  Could get more business from other coaches.  Decal is about 7x8.

Thanks

JR

post-4820-1298654285799_thumb.jpg

post-4820-12986542874801_thumb.jpg

A few pricing methods i'm getting:

$4.35

$3.60 each

$3.96 each

$4 sounds about right then

I would be at $4.00. It is a simple design and it will go fast. But you could always try to see if he is up for the players name on it also and then charge more.

Dave

Thanks guys! Think I will end up getting $5 after talking to them..

Firemalt... wanted to do that but the letters are combined in the font.  Not sure if I can make it look smooth if I go in and try to start adding nodes to seperate.. Maybe use a different font?

Thanks guys! Think I will end up getting $5 after talking to them..

Firemalt... wanted to do that but the letters are combined in the font.  Not sure if I can make it look smooth if I go in and try to start adding nodes to seperate.. Maybe use a different font?

if you are using SB, you can select your text...hit the R button....then you can rearrange each individual letter

The letters are not individual in the font.  They combine automatically when you type the "D" next to little "a".  I would have to add nodes to seperate. 

What does R do?  Tried that with this font and another font and it didnt do anything.  It took the selected "box" from around the letters but thats all.

Try typing D -space- a - if that makes the two letters seperate then you can adjust the kerning to make them line up like you want.

They may like the name like that though - I would hate to make a change that made sense to me and find that the customer liked it the original way.

-Mike

Kelvenized.. They actually wanted it spaced! Go figure.  I just spaced between the letters then adjusted the Kerning between them.