Sign in to follow this  
LJUBOJE

Hi hope for some Help

First  I  would  like  to  say  HI  to  all  of  you...  I'm  new  to  this  so  please  understand  if  I  make  some    mistakes :thumbsup:

I  would  like  to  get  some  help-info  how    to start.

I'm  looking  to  make  shirt  with  prints,decals  and  numbers  for Soccer  Jersey's.  I  know  I  need  a press  machine,decal  cutter    but  which  one  would  you  guys  recommend??

Any  help  would  be  appreciated.

Thank  You

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a deep pocket. I have been looking at some entry level heat presses and they run between $230 - $500. The cutter will set you back at least a few hundred dollars. If you are wanting to do professional printing on transfers, you will need to mortgage your house. After you get all of that, then you start buying the consumables (vinyl, transfers, etc). Not a cheap business to break into.

Charlie

All I can say is there are a lot of excellent opinions on this board! Whatever you hear here, you can't go wrong...

Minimize your intial investment and make the equipment you purchase pay for itself, then sell it and upgrade once you got your "sea legs", so to speak.

Good Luck and Welcome.