Sign in to follow this  
prettybird

My text is typing on top of each other?

Now I did something that is making my text type on top of each other - no spacing in between the letters. And it seemed to save that way because when I restart flexi and start a new project, it's still doing it.  How can I fix it?  Thanks!! :thumbsup:

I don't use Flexi, but I would look to see if I could adjust the Kerning or spacing.

Charlie

check your  design central... when you click the T text tool.  you can change the spaceing of the letters and the height  you can also go into HELP at top of your screen,  Help topics,  and most questions can be answered about Flexi,  you can read everything that Design central tool does, and all your effects, etc.

The kerning tip actually helped.  I know how to do the adjusting in design central, but I was having to do it for each word I typed because it was just typing one letter on top of the other for some reason.  It didn't do that before so I know I clicked on something.  I did some adjusting in the kerning and now it seems to be back to normal.  So thanks for your input you guys!!

Lucky guess on my part. I use Paint Shop Pro to edit / create images and it lets me set the kerning. I figured Flexi might have a similar tool.

Charlie