Sign in to follow this  
pitkin2020

several hours using inkscape and still cant do it

hi guys,

could someone be so kind as to help with vectoring this for me i have been trying for several hours using inkscape and i just cant get a good enough result, i have a good vector of the footbal, lion and crown i can add in later but i just cant the rest, i want to do it in full colour#

any help would be appreciated and my laptop would be very grateful too as im going to smash it up soon lol

post-5733-12986542303248_thumb.jpg

post-5733-12986542311208_thumb.jpg

thank you, i have no idea how you did it, i can only get it in black and white which was of no use.

What do you recommend for cleaning it up so its ready to use in SBE??

thanks again

I always do my vectors in black and white. I just cut it in sections with the right color vinyl. It is often more difficult to get a good color vector.

even if your vector comes out in b/w, if the elements are there, you can make them any color you want after the fact.

bb

i understand about cutting the vector to get colurs,but when i was trying to vectorize the image i either got lines that were too faint to work with or solid black areas that didnt define the image, i just could not get a good balance

for such an easy design like that i would have just recreated each geometric shape in each color. then if you can identify the font, youy just recreate it and place it in a curve.

bb

for such an easy design like that i would have just recreated each geometric shape in each color. then if you can identify the font, youy just recreate it and place it in a curve.

bb

i did try to do it that way using SB and it was a nightmare, i think its more to do with my lack of knowledge of SB more than anything else

Guest kenya

I always do my vectors in black and white. I just cut it in sections with the right color vinyl. It is often more difficult to get a good color vector.

+1