stickyicky612

I THINK MY MH 721 MAINBOARD ISNT WORKIN HELP

OK I POST SOMETHING BOUT MY MH 721 BUT NO REPLY   ANYWAYS  MY COMPUTER CANT READ THE USB I USE IT LIKE 2 WEEKSAGO EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND NOW I TRY EVERYTHING EVEN WHEN I PLUG IT IN AND PLUG IT OUT AND IN AGAIN, STILL DOESN'T  RESPOND OR DETECT HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE? HAS ANYONE  PUT A NEW US Cutter MH Mainboard Assembly - Square USB Port  IN BEFORE? ANY HELP WILL BE NICE OR ILL JUST THROW THIS PIECES OF SHIT AWAY   :lol: SORRY   I JUST BEEN AT THIS FOR WEEKS,  I HAVE TRY IT ON MY  LAPTOP WITH VISTA   TRY OVER 6 USB WIRE,  DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW, AND TIME IS MONEY. ???HELP

have you tried to call tech support at US Cutter or submitted a support ticket? That would be your best option. I'm not sure anyone there reads the forums anymore.

http://support.uscutter.com or to call in 1-888-298-8143 (use option 2 for support)

have you checked your device manager to see if it is detecting it there?

any red x's or yellow exclamation points?

I had that problem and I had to reinstall my drivers for my usb ports from the SBE disc.

ry John I read them alot............but not all the time..........But your rignt call Ken ;D

thanks for the reply 

have you checked your device manager to see if it is detecting it there?

any red x's or yellow exclamation points?

theres no red x's or yellow exclamation point  it doesnt even pop up

I had that problem and I had to reinstall my drivers for my usb ports from the SBE disc.

i  reinstall my driver and everything nothing works

have you tried to call tech support at US Cutter or submitted a support ticket? That would be your best option. I'm not sure anyone there reads the forums anymore.

http://support.uscutter.com or to call in 1-888-298-8143 (use option 2 for support)

i  just submitted a ticket they said my usb port must of got shock and i might need a new i/o board ,  but now i just bought a serial to usb connector to see if that would work.  ill  keep yall updated maybe this would help anyone else later on thanks

i  bought a usb to serial converter    set the setting that need to be set,  Bite Per Second -9600,Data Bits-8, Parity-None,Stop Bits-1,Flow Control-Hardware, those are the setting, is the  computer suppose to recognize the cutter ?  cause it recognize the usb to serial converter. When i change the flow control to  None  it sends but  cutter doesn't response  any suggestion thanks

Yahoooo. i got it to work  all you need to do was hook up the tan serial wire that came with the cutter in to the usb to serial converter ,as i just hook the converter in to the cutter with out the tan serial wire that came with the cutter,  haha pretty funnyas i bought a "null modem adapter" that a us cutter support rep ask me to do but dont really need so but thanks anyways, hopefully this can help someone as i made a dumb mistake.