Sign in to follow this  
memories

opening corel files with signblazer

I am not able to import or copy/paste corel draw files into signblazer.  Can someone give me tips or explain what I am doing wrong?  Thanks for any ideas. 

I apolgize for my lack of understanding in advance.  I tried importing as eps by selecting that from the drop down menu.  I still don't get any of my saved corel draw files showing up as being available for import.  So I guess, my question is how does one import as eps?

You have to export them to .eps and save them as that in corel, then import the .eps file in SB. File, Export, Save As .eps. It's not too bad once it becomes a habit!

When you import into SB, do you import as a file or a folder? I spent a little time on the program last night (just learning) and it seemed that it will import folder, but I was unable to view any files (individual images).

Guest round2racing

Raz,

I created a folder on my desktop that holds all of my eps files.  When I import into SBE, I tell it to look in that folder.

Make sure your "No Previews" box isn't checked though.  You won't see pics if it is.