ammo

thanks to everyone

BIG THANK YOU  to everyone for the files i have downloaded i know i didnt say thanks in each post thats why i am doing it here and all the topics i have read learned alot and got alot more to learn

but without the knowledge on here i would be lost and done throwed this cutter out the door

THANK YOU AGAIN

Guest kenya

This is what makes this place wonderful........ all the sharing of knowledge & the graphics.  ;D

I want to Thank Everyone also !!

;D I would like to say Thank You for the knowledge and graphics here, I am all ways learning in the back round, so once again Thank You  Bob  :) :) :)

Me too,  I would still be looking for the on/off switch if it wasn't for Kenya

time to put this back to where it can be read

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Guest round2racing

Thanks to everyone who got me started and kept me going.

God, I love this cutter family.....!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ONE AND TO ALL AND  ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME  THREW THE AGGREVATING TIMES  THANK YOU AND THANK YOU AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN

Jumpin on the "Thanks" train :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2-4-6-8 Who do we appreciate?

USCUTTER :thumbsup:

i want to thank the tooth fairy for bringing my step daughter a 5 dollar bill  now I'm broke  and i want to thank Santa clause for bringing more damn bills i want to thank my mom and dad for having whoopy  to make me i want to thank that damn doctor for slapping my face when he thought it was my ass now I'm looking for him to slap him back ( what nursing home ) is he in

BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL FOR THE HELP THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED ME AND OTHERS

PS I CAN VECTORIZE SOME BUT MOST NOT ALL WILL LOOK GOOD DAMN IT TO HELL THANK GOSH FOR MY GF SHE GOT ALL THE PATIENTS I HAVE NONE

yes thanks to everyone that has shared and a really big thanks to those of you that feel you haven't been thanked enough!

to those that have a problem looking/searching(this forum) for free vectors go to google and type in "thanks uscutter"