emeister

From flames to skull

Ok, I thought about what everyone suggested in regards to vectoring my girlfriends face and putting it on my truck.  Ultimately, I decided I liked sleeping in our bed so I chose not to.  However, I did add something to the flames to give it more of a skull look.

post-5380-12986541320233_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986541331106_thumb.jpg

just a question are your flames jagged like that? or are they smooth and the picture resolution just make sit  look wonky?

It does look like a woman's face now. The flames can be her hair. Sure hope she doesn't notice.

Dave

just a question are your flames jagged like that? or are they smooth and the picture resolution just make sit  look wonky?

Yes, they're jagged.  Being that they were for my truck I didn't spend any time trying to smooth them out.

Thanks, guys!

Dave - she has short hair so I was able to convince her it wasn't suppose to represent her.

That looks cool like that brings me back to my 80`s metal days well still kind of there now. My buddies would love your truck and would want to go get a case bud and what ever we did back then wish i could remember sure it was good. Bet you will think of her at times when you look at and grin. turned out good.