Sign in to follow this  
ambrummer

My first decals!

Hey all... long time lurker... first time poster!

I got my Laserpoint 24 on Tuesday and have installed these 2 decals so far.  I've got more vinyl on order, and, more jobs to do!  Any thoughts?

P.S. where is the cheapest/best place to get your vinyl from?  Ebay seems to have some decent deals!?

post-5634-12986541030679_thumb.jpg

post-5634-12986541031214_thumb.jpg

post-5634-12986541038908_thumb.jpg

post-5634-12986541039195_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

I have bought some vinyl on ebay however the stuff on there normally is close it the end of it being any good or it is some overseas crap.  Stick with the good stuff like Oracal as you dont want to be known as the person that does the job the cheapest as that rep will stick with you!!!

I used to look for deals on ebay until i bought CONTACT PAPER  :thumbsup:....they swore up and down it was plotter vinyl, even had the little grids on the back.... long story... but go with the big names on there like us cutter and a couple others. It will save alot of headaches.

Nice work! I usually get my Oracal from signwarehouse or the local supply place if I need it in a hurry.  My transfer material comes from signwarehouse if I'm getting Siser EasyWeed or Imprintables if it's going to be Spectra Eco-Film.