BillS

Cutting question

I'm obviously new and don't know anything so I'm turning to you for help and I really do appreciate it.  I am trying to print the logo below (no, I'm not going to sell it, it is just for me) and for some reason it won't print.  Where in the heck am I going wrong.  I put it in Flexi Starter, resize it and click on the blade at the top, and it doesn't seem to want to go to the production manager at all.  Is this an easy fix and I'm just being stupid (or under informed)?

Next question:  I tried to combine two objects; a stick boy with a name below it.  I combined the two objects but when I open production manager, the name doesn't go with it.

HELP!!!

Thanks

Bill

hd2.eps

sticker-boy.eps

hd2.eps

sticker-boy.eps

I'm obviously new and don't know anything so I'm turning to you for help and I really do appreciate it.  I am trying to print the logo below (no, I'm not going to sell it, it is just for me) and for some reason it won't print.  Where in the heck am I going wrong.  I put it in Flexi Starter, resize it and click on the blade at the top, and it doesn't seem to want to go to the production manager at all.  Is this an easy fix and I'm just being stupid (or under informed)?

Next question:  I tried to combine two objects; a stick boy with a name below it.  I combined the two objects but when I open production manager, the name doesn't go with it.

HELP!!!

Thanks

Bill

You really are new,,,  you are not printing..  you are cutting the image,  when you put it in your screen and size it... then go the the box that is FILL/STROKE EDITOR,  there is a drop down box    with no fill  and solid fill    click solid fill,  then there will be a box that shows wireframe,  make sure you check it....  then click FILE at top left corner. ,  cut/plot along the side.

Thank you so much Speedoggy,  There are alot of things I do very very well in this world and this is not one - - - yet.  I really appreciate your time you've taken to help me out.  It worked great.

HELP!!!

Thanks

Bill

second question   boy sticker,,,,   your bounding box is totally around the boy,, you have no room for text below the boy,  so anything you put on the outside of that box will not be included with the cut. get rid of your bounding boxes on the .eps files or everything will have borders,, so did the Harley,, How I do it,, click  file,  go down to workspace...  there will be a dropdown box,  DEFAULT ADOBE CASMATE AND OTHER PROGRAMS,   CLICK CASMATE,  YOUR SCREEN WILL CHANGE A LITTLE BIT,   don't be alarmed,,,,  now go to edit at top and come down to EDIT POINT..click it  it will say point selector,,,   now take that over to the box that is around your image,,  and click that box,  now start back spacing that line/box around your image and get rid of it...  now go back to file and workspace and change your screen back to default, which is your regular flexi screen,   now you have the image without the border, and ready to cut...now you can add your text below it, and it should cut with the image.

Thank you so much Speedoggy,  There are alot of things I do very very well in this world and this is not one - - - yet.  I really appreciate your time you've taken to help me out.  It worked great.

you are welcome, before it's all over with, you will be doing this great also,  I love Flexistarter, and it is all I use for a cutting software for my business.