Sign in to follow this  
BillS

Stupid Newbie Question

Got my USCutter 721 with Flexi software.  Don't have ports so have to use USB port.  I imported a vector image into with a eps file extension and got a fs extension out of Flexi.  I click on File then Cut/Plot and it opens up the Production Manager which in turn opens up cut/plot page.  First of all, the image doesn't show up on the page like it does on the drawing I have seen.  Next, it does go over to the production manager but my computer doesn't want to talk to the printer.  I think I downloaded the usb driver, but I'm not sure which port I'm hooked up to and I've tried all but nothing.  I'm not even sure I have anything to production manager. 

1.  When I get rich and famous and build a software, I am going to send it out with a manual like they did in the old days.

2. Does anyone please have any ideas of where I should look for answers.

Thank you.

Bill

Bill, if you go to control panel, system, device manager and look under ports you will find what port number the cutter is on...Hope this gets you going...

Rick

Got my USCutter 721 with Flexi software.  Don't have ports so have to use USB port.  I imported a vector image into with a eps file extension and got a fs extension out of Flexi.  I click on File then Cut/Plot and it opens up the Production Manager which in turn opens up cut/plot page.  First of all, the image doesn't show up on the page like it does on the drawing I have seen.  Next, it does go over to the production manager but my computer doesn't want to talk to the printer.  I think I downloaded the usb driver, but I'm not sure which port I'm hooked up to and I've tried all but nothing.  I'm not even sure I have anything to production manager. 

1.  When I get rich and famous and build a software, I am going to send it out with a manual like they did in the old days.

2. Does anyone please have any ideas of where I should look for answers.

Thank you.

Bill

after you import your image...  size it, in design central,.... then in the box fill/stroker editor,,,THE DROP BOX SHOULD BE  SOLID FILL... THEN CHECK WIREFRAME,,,,THEN send to cut/plot

Thank you to both of you that replied.  You were spot on and for that, I thank you.