RockerSigns

Help!! 721 crashes into left wall?

OK so I've been slinging vinyl on this thing for a while with no problems at all!!!

Until today... I am trying to cut a banner that is 3x8. I set it up and hit cut. Well the file sends and the cutter takes off to the left side and crashes into the wall and makes a God aweful noise and the whole time the viynl is feeding also. I can cut the same graphic if its small, but not 7 foot? So I don't think it's the file. I'm grounded correctly also???

I'm running XP Pro and signblazer. I think I have seen this problem on here before but can't find it with a search.

Any help would rock!

Danny

I do not use these machines,  but is your design too big?  and maybe causing the carriage to go off to the side? 

Nope, it's only 23 inches wide. everything is set right and I'm grounded correctly?

Its not the graphic because it'll cut at 12 x 12....?

I know I've seen this discussed on here before along with the fix but can't find it!

Sounds to me like your cutting size correction values have been modified in SBE.

I have the same problem but with MH871. I need to make many decals and the vynil measures are set to width  600mm and lenght 2050 mm, but when I make the "maximum pos" previous make the cut, the blades carring crashes to the left. It just allow me to cut meter by meter. May somebody help us? Thanks