cashman

chatter in straight lines

when my pcut cuts from left to right it leaves chattered lines. It is like it is skipping. Not sure how to explain it but when i weed the vinyl it feel like dashes in the vinyl and the line is a little wavy. when it cuts up and down or right to left it seems perfect. any help would be perfect. thanks

Guest sciondrgn

May need to had a little more down force pressure as well.. 

Set the pressure on the cutter to at least 120 or higher, and make sure just the very tip of the blade is exposed. It should hardly be sticking out at all.

i have the same problem and have been adjusting the blade and adding pressure and it is helping with the problem. it only dose it with certain types of vinyl. lately i have had to mess with it more, i think i am close to 150 on the pressure.

mine does the same thing

I adjust and it seams fine for awhile then it starts again

I'm wondering if i need a new blade holder, thinking maybe a bearing has gone bad

it only does it going left to right

Guest sciondrgn

mine does the same thing

I adjust and it seams fine for awhile then it starts again

I'm wondering if i need a new blade holder, thinking maybe a bearing has gone bad

it only does it going left to right

Mine would do the same.. Just have to find the sweet spot with blade length and pressure

My bearing holder is crappy, and I get this occasionally. I need to get a new one ordered just haven't found the time. It's still under warranty, but I can't be down right now.

It seems to make a difference on angle and direction with mine.

Kevin