sharperimage

rounding corners

If I have a shape with square or pointed corners,is there an easy way to "round off" the tips on all corners in the shape without having to add nodes and change the corner's shapes each manually?

I've been playing with it for awhile,and can't find anything that will do it.But I have elements,like you probably do. There might be a feature in Pro that does it. Bruce would know.

Thanks for the reply....I was afraid of that! Also Cropping is a feature that I really wish I could use that is not useable in elements. I do a lot of converting from photos of an object and many times I wish I could crop off the bottom and top of an image so that I could eliminate a shadow or dark area on a photo. Those dark or shaded areas make it impossible to adjust the monochrome so the image can be vectorized. I can get the area of the photo that I really want OK , but the shaded area has too much variation and the vectorization process doesn't complete. Or the top of my "area" is fine , but the bottom is too dark to vectorize. (loses pixels in monochrome) Any ideas?

This is a way you can do it.

1) import your image

2) draw white rectangles over the area you want to crop

3) select everything, image and white rectangles

4) go to menu "Arrange" - "Rasterize"

You now have an image that is sort of cropped that you can covert to monochrome and vectorize.

This is a way you can do it.

1) import your image

2) draw white rectangles over the area you want to crop

3) select everything, image and white rectangles

4) go to menu "Arrange" - "Rasterize"

You now have an image that is sort of cropped that you can covert to monochrome and vectorize.

Great information. Thanks.