forbiddenminni

SB wont cut one logo, but will cut all others, need help

ok i made a logo "tuck" using the poly line, then i added a girl that i vectorized, then added text under it, every time i go to cut it. it wont let me. This message comes up, "An unrecoverable error has occurred!!!! It may be possible to save your file. YES OR NO." I click no, i already have save it. Ive been searching, the help screen said to make sure all lines are closed with poly line or you cant cut. all of them are closed.

Now i don't get this, when you select A image it tells you at the bottom how many objects are selected. Again i have a truck a girl and text, now when i select all the images together it says i have 5 images selected, there are only 3. i deleted the bitmap from the girl.

So after i get the message, SB has to shut down. Then i have to restart the cutter " witch is a pcut 630 ". It will cut other files i have saved just not this one.

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

SB Jay to the rescue  ;D

Did you save the file and a backup ?  If you do get your file bak Select one of your images ( try the truck ) , view/wire frame , next hit node edit ......do all the lines have nodes ? if not your truck has more than one object. If that's not it, check the other objects the same way ..........sometimes if you group things and then ungroup them they will split into more objects then you think

Good Luck

buggie, i check all the node everything is good on the nodes, i think theirs another object behind somehow.

now i have the 3 objects, say when i select just the truck it says i selected 1 object, same with girl i select it is says 1 object and the same with text. but when i select all 3 is says i have 5 objects selected. I think this is the prob, well i hope so. 

I can't tell unless you post your SignBlazer ( .SBD ) file.  If I had to guess I would say the two wheels on the truck are seperate objects.

When you save the file, it saves in .sbd format. Just upload your SignBlazer file.

Like for the .sbd file here: C:SBD files. It is the default location for SignBlazer files.

I tried it on my machine just as it is and it cut fine. I'm not sure what the problem is.