Sign in to follow this  
mars

Adding to the Clipart built into VinylMaster Pro

Does anybody know if there is a way to make their own selection of clipart show up like the builtin clipart does?  I looked at the folder clipart and the various groups of clipart seem to be in single files with .art extension.  I would like to organize the clipart I use most often into groups and pull them up like the built in ones.

-Mike

Bump

I have been putting my most used images in groups in files on multiple pages - nice way to organize them.

Would still like to be able to expand on the built in clipart collections.  If you know how - let us know.  If -- not how do you keep your images organized?  I am a cluttered clutz when it comes to being able to find stuff fast and would welcome hearing how better organized people approach the job.

I have collections I have purchased - and files I have "downbloated" from this forum and other free sites - and images I have made up - scanned and traced - taken photos and traced.  I mostly use the import preview screen on VMP and scroll through looking for the image I want.  As I find ones I will use frequently I have been importing them together with other related images and saving them as a group.

I want to get less cluttered - more organized - and I wish I could get smarter and better looking - I didn't do too good on the last 2 but would like your ideas on the first two.

-Mike