Sign in to follow this  
lastfuse

PlexiGlass

Does anyone know where I would get white plexiglass from? My costumer has a sign pole but no plexi. If you don't know of any suppliers do you know of a price range for 5 ft x 115 inch?

You would have to look in the yellow pages for that. That would be a custom cut.

Here is a site they cut for you.  You get the nearest size and then they cut it.  If you google it you will find lots...we were looking to get some for a window our son broke with a baseball and found lots of sites that will cut to your size...here is one of them

http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Plexiglass_Acrylic_Sheet;jsessionid=0a0106521f434b04c957a2e34852aa27e11eea2b07ce.e3eSc34RbhyRe34Pa38Ta3aKc350

mary

You might want to look outside traditional sources, too. My mother works for a company that makes windows and window covers/shades for airplanes. They always have *lots* of leftover plexiglass, too small to use for their business. She gets one of the guys in production to cut it into whatever she wants it for- a table topper, bird cage barrier (my sister's parrot loves to kick seeds and gravel out the bottom of his cage.) These are pretty big pieces, too.

If you can find a company that uses plexiglass regularly, I bet they would sell you some scrap material and cut it for you cheaply, maybe even give it to you free.