Sign in to follow this  
emeister

Xmas in June!

Got my new Epson R1900, Graphtec Craft ROBO Pro, and Genius Digital Tablet on Friday!  Unfortunately, I work nights on the weekend so I didn't have time to play with them until today.  Here's my first cut out of the box.  The first pic is my living room.  I've got 90 min. to get it clean before the girlfriend gets home.  She just doesn't understand this stuff.  The second pic is what I accomplished this afternoon.  Tried to keep it simple to start with.  For those playing along at home, yes, I know the word "NASCAR" is not straight with the rest of it.  It was cut separately due to me trying a couple of different things.  Next time I would cut it all together.  It is applied to the back window of my camper shell.

Ok, let me have it.  I can take it.

post-5380-12986539648249_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986539648684_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986539657052_thumb.jpg

post-5380-1298653965733_thumb.jpg

The window look OK to me.  Welcome & enjoy your cutter.

Peggy

Guest fivestar

Very nice job and I hope for your sake you got the living room cleaned up in time.  :thumbsup::) :)

Guest kenya

WOW ............ what a Xmas to remember.  :)

Congrats on the purchases. Great job on the Nascar lettering.  :thumbsup:

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate the kind words.  And, I did get the living room cleaned up in time.  Whew! 

Thanks to the forum, I have gathered lots of good ideas for future projects.  Will post pics as I accomplish them.