Sign in to follow this  
Nightwolf

Newb Here

Hi, just to be honest, i am a newb.

I bought a Procut CR630 at a yard sale. Guy said it was replaced in his shop with a better model. Issue is it was just the cutter a blade and a power and USB cable, no software ECT, I found a driver of some sort that makes the PC read it as a Serial so i have it on comport 2 with the machine set to a 9600 baud rate. with hardware flow control. HOWEVER, the plotter/cutter is not being picked up in windows. I still need Physical drivers. PLEASE HELP.

{BTW i am a cutter/plotter noob, not a PC noob ;D }

So now i got that setup that is nothing more than a USB serial adapter will the sign blazer have the driver like Flexi does?

Nightwolf you have to adjust some settings thats all... Probably a small amount of machine maitenance too.. Which side is it cutting all the way through on? Are you sure it's really just on one side? If you look at the cutter's lcd display and can figure out what level of force the cutter is set it might be a big indicator of why it is going all the way through... Alternatively there are some other settings we can adjust not to mention if your blade is properly seated. Report back on the force to start...

I am glad we could get you some help here on the USCutter.com forum.