badbrad2007

Thoughts on my logo....?

So here is my latest attempt at redisigning my business decal.. at least this is what I would put on the back of my truck I think. The one on top is what it would look like on my tinted window, and the one on the bottom was what it would look like on white i guess.. I'm looking for some constructive criticism here! What do you think? is it good the way it is?

DesignyourDecalRevisited.jpg

Looks good, I like the font.  :thumbsup:

I think I agree with Nonabelle about the .com part.  If it were me I'd probably remove the .com and replace it with the entire website address (www.DesignYourDecal.com) in a good legible font.

ahhh thanks for the suggestion! I was having a hard time trying to figure out how to turn that into a website, I never thought about just putting the whole web address at the bottom. Thanks a ton!

Guest Schramm

I like everything but the .com, I played around with something that may work better.  If you like it let me know and I will forward you the .eps

Rob

post-0-12986539475874_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986539484054_thumb.jpg

I like everything but the .com, I played around with something that may work better.  If you like it let me know and I will forward you the .eps

Rob

Rob,

You are always so creative. Did you design that or was it something you were fortunate enough to find somewhere? Looks good and I for one can see how it would dress up the original graphic.

Z

Guest Schramm

I have like 40,000,000 images on disc with books.  It is the way that I create everything so things look classic.  People love this stuff in mirrors, on furniture and on walls and so I keep in touch with all the newest stuff and buy any book that I may like or think my customers will.

Hey thanks! I'll slide that in there and see how it looks... gotta decide if I want to do that or just stick the whole address in there. btw, I saw your cigar table, its amazing. I think all those swirly things you use really spice things up. Might have to go find me a cd with a bunch of those on it.. ;D