Sign in to follow this  
Brandon_Davis

US Cutter Announces The Availability Of The Roland GX-24 + Free Copy of Corel X4

That's right US Cutter is now a partner with Roland. The Roland GX-24 is available via our website and just to confirm what anyone who already has one of these cutters has previously said, "WoW"!

THE BIG BONUS = You get a free copy of Corel X4 if you purchase now through the end of the month!

I have more to report and pictures to post, so stay tuned!

FireMalt I just did like 10 contour cuts with this unit and it was sweeeet... It is a smooth machine, a lot of nice thoughtful features... It's registration mark recognition is way better then graphtec... I say that very confidentlly at this point! I especially like the easy adjust switch for pen/knife force... Very cool for immediate tweaking!

FireMalt... You really need to sit tight we have something coming out soon that will give this Roland a run for it's money and be at an even better price point!

Guest fivestar

I WANT A ECO-SOLVENT PRINTER  :'( :'( :'(

Im starting a collection as we speak but know one wants to purchase kids these days  :-  I guess I will have to start saving like everyone else.

Dazzel

Sign in to follow this