joshlindt

banner question

i was wondering which way do you roll a banner after the vinyl has been installed vinyl to the outside or inside sorry for the dumb question

I don't think it is a dumb question and now I am confused. I just got my first banner to do and when I recieved the banner from the company it was rolled with the glossy side in so if your vinyl goes on the glossy side you have to re roll it the other way to ship it to a customer? Do I have it right now?

Christi

LOL...Sdgirl, you crack me up...I normally roll mine up with vinyl OUTWARDS as I was told by Jenny a while ago.  Seems odd as you want the vinyl lettering protected, but that way it doesn't crumple up on the customer.  In other words you are stretching it rather that bunching it up....DO I HAVE THAT RIGHT? LOL  ;)

Dazzel

LOL...Sdgirl, you crack me up...I normally roll mine up with vinyl OUTWARDS as I was told by Jenny a while ago.  Seems odd as you want the vinyl lettering protected, but that way it doesn't crumple up on the customer.  In other words you are stretching it rather that bunching it up....DO I HAVE THAT RIGHT? LOL  ;)

Dazzel

I am glad I can make someone laught. This leaning business can be complicated. I always over annaylize everything and make it worse. I have been reading the banner threads due to the fact I need to make one and I am scared. ;)

Christi

Guest fivestar

Dazzel

I am glad I can make someone laught. This leaning business can be complicated. I always over annaylize everything and make it worse. I have been reading the banner threads due to the fact I need to make one and I am scared. ;)

Christi

Banners are very easy to make and yes roll the banner with the glossy side outwards, that's the side that will have the vinyl on it.

sdgirl, I know what you mean, I too was scared when I did my very first banner, but after your first one it gets easier.  I feel ya though and am glad I am past the first one!  JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazzel