Sign in to follow this  
bob13

refine cr630 start point

H, Can anybody help? I have a refine cr630 cutter, and cant control where the plotter starts cutting from.

With my PCut, where ever it is when you turn it on is home. If you want to set a home position after turninng it on: take it off line.

Move the cut head where you want it with the arrow buttons.

Press the origin button in the center of the arrows.

Then put it back online.

cheers Jay, also having problems where the cutter moves to a the start point on the design whilst cutting so it cuts over the design before it starts, the reset light is also continously on, any suggestions?

Guest crshirts

I have one of these, but no reset light. Says waiting when cutting. Also had static problems with mine

5.00 can of static guard fixed that.

Does the cutting head start in the up position?

I use mine with flexistarter.

Carl

It's my understanding that the CR series of PCuts are different than the CT series that USCutter sells.

Ken, in what way are they different...  I have not used or read about a CR630 except oubviously seen the driver profile in many programs.

-BD

Ken, in what way are they different...  I have not used or read about a CR630 except oubviously seen the driver profile in many programs.

-BD

The only place I have read about the CR series is from other forums, such as T-Shirt forum. And yes, I have seen the different drivers profiles in cutting programs as well. Never got to try one out personally though. I think they are sold mostly in the UK. Different USB connection setup and drivers, and I think I had even seen a picture of one somewhere, and the control panel looked different as well. If you have the chance, ask Marcus about it. I think two brothers started Creation, but then they got in a fight, so now there are two separate Creation manufacturers- one for each brother. I think one makes the CR and one makes the CT, but honestly, I am still not 100% certain.