nonabelle

ADVISE NEED ON THIS ONE PLEASE

i have a job for 2 4x4 aluminum signs one sided each.  my cutter is only 24" so how do this design border without to many seams. i was thinking maybe 22 inch top and bottom then but them together? this is my first design with a border. can anyone give me some much needed advice on cutting this. will be cutting out of flexi 8 pro

post-2130-12986539032024_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986539041737_thumb.jpg

I would try and cut it in between the lines of ording, if that makes any sense. That way all you have to line up is the border and not every letter of a word. Should work out ok

Like James said... split the design into 2 pieces so the cutter doesn't tile the design through a word... easier yet, on your cutter software, just adjust the size of your vinyl width until you get it to tile where you want it to.

Here my suggestion - just my .02

Agree since you only have a 24" cutter this would be the best way. No need to split it threw a design..

Here my suggestion - just my .02

I'd personally go one line higher. Shelia says she has a 24" cutter, and the sign is 4'x4', so cutting between the "realty management" and "maximizing your real estate needs" would put you closer to the center mark.

ummm, thanks fm, i just love it when all u pros get to thinking on somebody's project.

thanks so much for all that u all do for us lil people. that's what makes this place A CUT ABOVE THE REST. thanks so much.

I have done this kinda thing in the past and what i have done is simply mask off the border with painters tape and paint the border then do the rest in vinyl.

New Moon Graphics