Sign in to follow this  
Tempted Graphics

LOGO HELP

Can anyone vectorize this so that all of it can be node edited, basically an EPS file  Mine just does a lil corner in node edit.. What program do I need to make my life easier also  Any help would be appreciated i will get a scanned pic also

post-4979-12986538511944_thumb.jpg

post-4979-12986538520934_thumb.jpg

Well here is what we came up with, and man this is gonna be a real challenge to do, but should not be to bad have both sides the back and front to do

post-4979-12986538607027_thumb.jpg

post-4979-12986538613413_thumb.jpg

sweet. take some before/during/afters... cant wait to see it done.

Just a suggestion... you may want to either slide the design back a little or make it a tad smaller, so you can keep the right side of the design to the left of the door.

sweet. take some before/during/afters... cant wait to see it done.

I will have a bunch of pics for this deal I guarantee that  LOL

Just a suggestion... you may want to either slide the design back a little or make it a tad smaller, so you can keep the right side of the design to the left of the door.

Yeah I redone it Sunday after I posted that I looked at it and changed that exact thing, it may be off a little in the pic I am still tweaking on it yet i will have it set and triple checked before I cut  , it is also gonna have that logo on the back minus the grey and black zig-zag and I plan on a weekend of work on it anyone near by me feel free I can put a piece or two of vinyl in your hands  LOLOLOL

We are doing the front of the box also and the hood will say a saying but backwards like a ambulance has....I can't wait to do it later this month

post-4979-12986538731451_thumb.jpg

post-4979-12986538746319_thumb.jpg