FBRsportmod68

team shirts

Guest round2racing

Really nice work!!!

Care to share the skull graphic?

You know what I would be careful wearing that shirt !!!!!!!!!!! That is the Outlaws logo ! Modified and updated yes, but it still is the outlaws scull with cross pistons logo. Around here I couldnt walk down the street without getting stopped.

They are very very protective about their logo and versions of their logo!!

I wouldnt wear it. Looks Great!! But I wouldn't wear it.

;) DOWN

I don't think I would worry about it.  Sure it has the same design look to it, but it is a new design.  That would be as if the first person to draw flames would say that every other variant no matter how close or far from the original design is all considered to be the one persons sole ownership of the design.

I don't think he is talking about copyright....I think he is talking about getting the crap kicked outta ya.  The Outlaws aren't exactly a group you want to mess with.

Guest round2racing

I would wear the shirt and I live in the chicagoland area.

Anyone can see that it is completely different.  The fonts and the pictures are different.

There are a lot of racing teams that use skulls and such in their logos and I wouldn't worry.

Now, it it said "outlaw racing", I might worry, but with the way it is, I wouldn't.

Besides, you are over 2000 miles away in  Texas!!!

Thats all I was saying is that I wouldnt. Great looking shirt. I think I have a lil more to worry than most would considering that I live about 2 blocks from a clubhouse...and every bar is almost a biker bar a round me. Ill tell you what, I wouldn't walk in the bar with that shirt on!! lol !! My wifes family in cinny are all outlaws.( Uncles)Just been around it is what im saying.

I wasn't saying that it looks the same. Just that it is a variation of it. That is what it is. The logo on the shirt is a variation of the outlaws logo.

;D DOWN

every single font and graphic we use IS a variation of something. Im  sure they got the idea for the logo somewhere else, if they chose to go to jail or die for jumping somebody for wearing a shirt then that is on them, not me. Thanks for the kind words.

I think "they" would prolly just take you to court over copyright infringment! ;D

They are just law abiding citizens trying to protect the art! J/K

Honestly, I dont think that it's that big of a deal. I wouldn't worry about them, it's their rivals I would be concerned with!!!!!

You don't want to be flying the wrong colors in the wrong place....