Though it looks like it was left outdoors for sometime it appears to function...

My father was on vacation in San Antonio and went out looking for a tshirt press at a few local spots my cousin suggested.

On one of his stops the owner gave him a hat press that was repaired but "a little old" and missing a handle.

I figured I could use it for hats and pocket logos... what the heck, free right?

I was wondering if anyone could identify it and possibly point me to some owners manuals or other sources of information.

Thanks,

RG

post-4721-12986538349811_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986538366682_thumb.jpg

Though it looks like it was left outdoors for sometime it appears to function...

My father was on vacation in San Antonio and went out looking for a tshirt press at a few local spots my cousin suggested.

On one of his stops the owner gave him a hat press that was repaired but "a little old" and missing a handle.

I figured I could use it for hats and pocket logos... what the heck, free right?

I was wondering if anyone could identify it and possibly point me to some owners manuals or other sources of information.

Thanks,

RG

And another photo...

post-4721-12986538352604_thumb.jpg

post-4721-12986538369193_thumb.jpg

That definetly looks like a hix to me !! Good find!

You know if you dont want to go threw the trouble of putting on a handle you can just it to me i will do it !!!! ;)

;D DOWN