Sign in to follow this  
gplimpton

Toolbar Gone Wild

Small Issue with the Main Toolbar in Prod Pro.  While I was hustling through a job, I accidently dragged the toolbar away from the left side of the screen, dropping it onto the page. I tried to put it back on the left side, but alas, to no avail.  I can drag it, but it refuses to "park" back where it was.  It just sits over my drawing window.  This is probably an embarrassingly easy fix, like some hot key combo, but I can't find any info in the help menu. 

This is a complete guess because I do not have that problem....but alot of the times you can go to the "view" menu if you have one and thats where the options about what tools are displayed usually are.

hi

it would seem that pro does a lot of things it shouldn't

richard

I contacted support about my problems and it seems i'm the only person in the world having

problems ?

am i the only one here who can no longer place registration marks outside the tile in sc pro ??

and they haven't replied to my last questions.

When you're making a living from their software it has to work every time or you might as well get software

from another vendor,

wasted time, wasted vinyl, lost customers. shut the shop shutters for the last time.