Sign in to follow this  
Guest YHC

Popular Clip Art Collection

Guest YHC

I am looking to buy the most popular clip art collection to get me started. I have searched this forum and the Internet for a week now. I find all kinds of great art and collections but, I haven't found a collection that has the most popular sold decals that would sell well at car shows, fairs, flea markets, etc. I plan on making my own art as well but, I need something to get some money coming in to put back into the biz to help it grow.

Thanks for any help with my hunt

Rick

Guest YHC

I'm afriad to buy this kind of stuff from ebay as it could be just allot of crap images that would need cleaning up to cut nice. I could be wrong and if someone has had a good buy on there please point me to the right seller.

I'm looking for something like what this guy was selling here: http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/2087457

Wish I could find a good deal like that :thumbsup:

I'm afriad to buy this kind of stuff from ebay as it could be just allot of crap images that would need cleaning up to cut nice. I could be wrong and if someone has had a good buy on there please point me to the right seller.

I'm looking for something like what this guy was selling here: http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/2087457

Wish I could find a good deal like that :thumbsup:

Well actually the problem with that is, selling  trademarks is illegal, also making decals and selling them is trademark infringement when you do not have permission from the rights owner to reproduce and sell them. .  There are laws against that.  You can still make a very good business making decals without breaking laws.

freedomvendinginc on ebay  has a very good business with 100% feedback 

A lot of company logos can be found on www.brandsoftheworld.com

Guest YHC

I bought the cd and its a great buy.

roketa36

where did you buy the cd from? I don't mine buying the art. Just looking for good places to get it from

thanks