Sign in to follow this  
Moes Decalz

Help and thoughts on this please!!

Hey everyone im looking at getting on of these cutters. please give me your input on which would be the better one. thanks for all your help!! I have a roland stika 15" and want something bigger and nicer. Would it be wise to go this big or would 24" be plenty?

vinyl Express R Series 39"

or

UsCutter  48"+ Vinyl Cutter with CONTOUR CUTTING Laserpoint 

thanks Dave

two different brands that  basically do the same stuff. Difference would be support,and price...maybe a few features. Question is....will you be using it enough and making money with it to justify the expense of the more expensive one? And are you going to get the support with the VinylExpress cutter that you would be getting with the other one?

Personally, I would go with the laserpoint. I have been using a refine $300 cutter for 2 years with not a single problem and it does everything I need it to do,flawlessly. It even tracks better than my $1000 cutter.

Just an opinion.

Thanks for your opinion

Does anyone use this one?  MH-871

Seems like they have a good price on ebay for this one!.

Thanks

Well i just bought a machine. Desided to go with this one. USCutter MH-721 25" Vinyl Cutter.

I can't wait to get it!!

Dave

I see that you've already bought one, but I'll chime in anyways. :-)

I have the LP24.  It's GREAT for everything I've done so far.  A couple of thoughts.

I'm not sure I'd ever use the laser part.  Maybe some day and I'll be happy I bought it, but so far... not so much.

I wish I'd have gotten a bigger cutter.  Probably a 48".  I haven't had any use for one that big, but between the size and the laser I could see me using the bigger size before I get into needing the laser.

YMMV

azdecals

Hey everyone im looking at getting on of these cutters. please give me your input on which would be the better one. thanks for all your help!! I have a roland stika 15" and want something bigger and nicer. Would it be wise to go this big or would 24" be plenty?

or

thanks Dave

Wow you are asking about a roland plotter on the uscutter forum, what do you think the answer was going to be LOL.... Um let me guess, yep the uscutter. I personaly will say the roland brand would be the best bet. Remember you always get what you pay for which reflects on your projects outcome. Good Luck !

or

thanks Dave

Wow you are asking about a roland plotter on the uscutter forum, what do you think the answer was going to be LOL.... Um let me guess, yep the uscutter. I personaly will say the roland brand would be the best bet. Remember you always get what you pay for which reflects on your projects outcome. Good Luck !

Nice site you have, however it states that it is under constrction, right under that it asks what kind of impression does your sign make?;) You may want to correct your spelling of construction.... :)

things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......lol