Sign in to follow this  
Bugs

To Buy signlab or??

I am looking at some software. Have been told sign lab is the way to go. Any thoughts? It is not cheap and want to make sure it is a good choice. I am using signblazer not. is signlab a much better program?

Thank you!

Well I would have to ask you what exactly are you planning on cutting ...? Signlab is not your only option, what made you interested in that product?

We have been told by a few people in the sign business this is a great program. We have 5 tow trucks to do. We also have some window signs to do. I am not a big fan of the signblazers program. From what I understand the company it self is out of business. We are looking for some full time support and maybe sending an employee or two out to be trained on the program. (if they offer training) these are a few things I am looking for.

Thank you much for asking questions!

I would compare what the training cost of Flexi is & the cost difference of Flexi itself . Flexi is regarded as the industry standard by 99.9% ( if not more ) of the sign people , manufactures , supply companies etc . SignBlazer does a great job ( especially comparing it price-wise ) & is supported in this forum by members .

Signlab is a pretty sharp program with some compelling features... I must say though that Flexi does offer a lot of the stability a true software platform should. Have you checked out www.saintl.biz ?  If I were you I would get the SignLab Demo and the Flexi Demo and do your own homework, both products have solid companies behind them. SignBlazer for now should get you by fine, it is very functional considering it's current state. Plus support does abound here on the USC Forum.

Signlab has very good training Cd's if you purchase be sure to ask them to give you a CD, I have been using it for about 8 or 9 years, I have it on 3 computers in shop and the laptop that goes on road with me, If I can help just ask